Specification for soil multisensor and soil sampling cone penetrometer probes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Specification requirements for engineering, fabrication, and performance of cone penetrometer (CP) soil multisensor and sampling probes (CP-probes). Required to support contract procurement for services. The specification provides a documented technical basis of quality assurance that is required to use the probes in an operating Hanford tank farm. The documentation cited in this specification will be referenced as part of a readiness review and engineering task plan for a planned FY-1998 in-tank-farm CP-probe fielding task (demonstration). The probes discussed in this specification support the Hanford Tanks Initiative AX-104 Tank Plume Characterization Sub-task. The probes will be used to interrogate soils and vadose zone surrounding tank AX-104.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fluor Daniel Hanford Inc., Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 02/01/1998 - 02/01/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14664988