Multilaboratory analytical quality control for the hydrochemical and stream sediment reconnaissance [electronic resource].
- Ames, Iowa : Ames Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- For the first time data received from LLL has been incorporated in the quality assurance report. LASL has indicated that their results on the water standard B2 have been consistently low. They suspect that this may be resulting from uranium plating out in the polyethylene containers. Such an observation has not been made by either ORGDP, SRL or LLL. To evaluate these suspect observations LASL has been sent two sets of standards, one set contained in teflon and the second in the usual polyethylene containers. LASL results for June will be carefully evaluated.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:is-4433
- Published through SciTech Connect.
D' Silva, A. P.; Haas, Jr., W. J.; Floyd, M. A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14665028