Radiation exposures for DOE and DOE contractor employees - 1991. Twenty-fourth annual report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 134 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the 24th annual radiation exposure report published by US DOE and its predecessor agencies. This report summarizes the radiation exposures received by both employees and visitors at DOE and COE contractor facilities during 1991. Trends in radiations exposures are evaluated. The significance of the doses is addressed by comparing them to the DOE limits and by correlating the doses to health risks based on risk estimates from expert groups.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1994., "doe/eh--0430", "DE95003788", Smith, M.H.; Millet, W.H.; Hui, T.E.; Scholes, V.A., and USDOE Assistant Secretary for Environment, Safety, and Health, Washington, DC (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 11/01/1994 - 11/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14665242