Site Environmental Report summary, 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fernald Environmental Management Project (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report describes the Fernald site mission, exposure pathways, and environmental standards and guidelines. Environmental monitoring activities measure and estimate the amount of radioactive and nonradioactive materials that may leave the site and enter the surrounding environment. This presents an overall view of the impact these activities have on the local environment and public health.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1994 - 06/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14665605