Evaluation of S-101 course Supervisors' Orientation to Occupational Safety in DOE'' taught in Idaho Falls, Idaho, January 19--22, 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report summarizes trainee evaluations for the Safety Training Section course, Supervisors' Orientation to Occupational Safety in DOE'', (S-101) which was conducted January 19--22, 1993 at Idaho National Engineering Laboratory, in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Sections 1.1 and 1.2 of this report summarize the quantitative course evaluations that trainees provided upon completion of the course. Section 2.0 covers examination results, and Section 3.0 presents recommendations for course improvement. Appendix A provides a transcript of the trainees' written comments, and Appendix B provides the evaluation form.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-8583
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14665700