Away-from-reactor storage of spent nuclear fuel [electronic resource] : factors affecting demand
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report analyzes factors that affect the magnitude and timing of demand for government AFRs, relative to the demand for other storage options, to assist policymakers in predicting this demand. Past predictions of AFT demand range widely and often appear to conflict. This report helps to explain the apparent conflicts among existing demand predictions by demonstrating their sensitivity to changes in key assumptions. Specifically, the report analyzes factors affecting the demand for government AFR storage facilities; illustrates why demand estimates may vary; and identifies actions that may be undertaken by groups, within and outside the government, to influence the level and timing of demands.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rand/r-2558-doe
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Solomon, K.A.; Dinneen, P.M.; Triplett, M.B.
RAND Corp., Santa Monica, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14665933