User's guide to the SEPHIS computer code for calculating the Thorex solvent extraction system [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 50 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The SEPHIS computer program was developed to simulate the countercurrent solvent extraction process. The code has now been adapted to model the Acid Thorex flow sheet. This report represents a practical user's guide to SEPHIS - Thorex containing a program description, user information, program listing, and sample input and output.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Watson, S.B.; Rainey, R.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14666009