Uranium hydrogeochemical and stream-sediment reconnaissance of the Point Hope NTMS quadrangle, Alaska [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 50 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report presents results of a Hydrogeochemical and Stream Sediment Reconnaissance (HSSR) of the Point Hope NTMS quadrangle, Alaska. In addition to this abbreviated data release, more complete data are available to the public in machine-readable form. These machine-readable data, as well as quarterly or semiannual program progress reports containing further information on the HSSR program in general, or on the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) portion of the program in particular, are available from DOE's Technical Library at its Grand Junction Area Office. Presented in this data release are location data, field analyses, and laboratory analyses of several different sample media. For the sake of brevity, many field site observations have not been included in this volume; these data are, however, available on the magnetic tape. Appenidx A describes the sample media and summarizes the analytical results for each medium. The data have been subdivided by one of the Los Alamos National Laboratory sorting programs of Zinkl and others (1981a) into stream-sediment samples. For each group which contains a sufficient number of observations, statistical tables, tables of raw data, and 1;1,000,000 scale maps of pertinent elements have been included in this report. Also included are maps showing results of multivariate statistical analyses. Information on the field and analytical procedures used by the Los Alamos National Laboratory during sample collection and analysis may be found in any HSSR data release prepared by the Laboratory and will not be included in this report.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1982., "gjbx-91(82)", "DE82016187", D' Zinkl, R. J.; Shettel, Jr., D. L.; Langfeldt, S. L.; Hardy, L. C.; Andrea, Jr., R. F., and Bendix Field Engineering Corp., Grand Junction, CO (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14666188