Unique sampling and transfer system for the Fluorinel Dissolution and Storage Facility [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Liquid sampling, sample transfer and analytical systems for the Fluorinel Dissolution and Storage Facility (FAST) are required for monitoring feed and process solutions on a constant basis during fuel dissolution. Due to sequential batch dissolution, sampling becomes important in monitoring and tracking the dissolution phase of each dissolver. The sampling cell contains 10 liquid samplers, a pneumatic sample transfer sender/receiver, a decontamination service station, plastic transfer capsule capper/decapper and a sample bottle evacuation chamber. A mockup of the sampling cell has been installed for equipment checkout and personnel training in the Remote Maintenance Test Facility (RMTF).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "conf-801107-16", ANS international conference, Washington, DC, USA, 17 Nov 1980., Carter, J.A.; Jacobson, M.E.; Paige, D.M., and Exxon Nuclear Idaho Co., Inc., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14666311