Thermal characteristics of aged spent fuel in a dry environment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 26 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Test data are presented on the temperature distribution in aged spent fuel assemblies in gas-filled (dry) containers. Representative fuel temperatures are presented, and the differences in heat transfer mechanisms between long- and short-cooled fuel are contrasted.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
87. AICHE national meeting, Boston, MA, USA, 19 Aug 1979.
Anderson, Robert T.
Allied-General Nuclear Services, Barnwell, SC (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14666348