Measures of equivalent hazard of radionuclides [electronic resource] : a survey
- Atlanta, Ga. : Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Nuclear Engineering, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 28 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Nuclear Engineering and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The need for methods to evaluate, on a common scale, the impact of radionuclides on man and his environment has long been recognized. This report reviews a variety of special and general formulations intended to meet this need. It reveals that no single formulation exists which will be totally acceptable in its current state of development. However, particular attention is given to several formulations which exhibit a potential for wider application, especially to the impact of a geologic waste repository.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:y/owi/sub-7278/2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14666443