Geological and geochemical aspects of uranium deposits. A selected, annotated bibliography. Vol. 1 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 313 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This bibliography was compiled by selecting 580 references from the Bibliographic Information Data Base of the Department of Energy's (DOE) National Uranium Resource Evaluation (NURE) Program. This data base and five others have been created by the Ecological Sciences Information Center to provide technical computer-retrievable data on various aspects of the nation's uranium resources. All fields of uranium geology are within the defined scope of the project, as are aerial surveying procedures, uranium reserves and resources, and universally applied uranium research. References used by DOE-NURE contractors in completing their aerial reconnaissance survey reports have been included at the request of the Grand Junction Office, DOE. The following indexes are provided to aid the user in locating reference of interest: author, keyword, geographic location, quadrangle name, geoformational index, and taxonomic name.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Garland, P.A.; White, M.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14666486