Operating summary of SRL Hydrogeochemical and Stream Sediment Reconnaissance program [electronic resource].
- Aiken, S.C : Savannah River Laboratory, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 35 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Savannah River Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper summarizes the Savannah River Laboratory (SRL) Hydrogeochemical and Stream Sedimental Reconnaissance Program (HSSR) in the eastern United States. Included are (1) a review of the SRL approach to the HSSR program, and background on the SRL strategy and program development; (2) a status report of SRL reconnaissance programs; and (3) program plans through completion of the reconnaissance phase of the program in FY 1981. The SRL program and accomplishments are discussed more fully in SRL quarterly reports.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium on hydrogeochemical and stream sediment reconnaissance, Grand Junction, CO, USA, 16 Mar 1977.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14666515