Review of PGDP assessment of criticality safety problems in increasing product assay to 5 wt % /sup 235/U [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 30 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant (PGDP) performed an evaluation of the PGDP facilities to determine the feasibility of increasing product assay from 2.0 wt % to 5.0 wt % /sup 235/U and to determine the impact of this increase on plant criticality safety; their conclusions are reported in KY-710. This report critiques the methods used and conclusions reached in KY-710. 4 figures, 5 tables.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1985., "ornl/csd/tm-225", "DE85008765", and Turner, J.C.; Stewart, G.B.; Petrie, L.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14666791