Composition of Purex dissolver off-gas [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1958.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The composition of dissolver off-gas was determined for seven different dissolvings of uranium in nitric acid (both with one and two dissolvers in operation) at irregular intervals during February, March, and April, 1958. Samples were taken at the Purex 293-A facility absorber inlet, scrubber inlet, and scrubber discharge. The absorber was operated with and without reflux, and the scrubber was operated with water or with approximately 10% sodium hydroxide. This memorandum describes the sampling procedures and analytical methods and gives the gas analyses found.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--56399
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1958 - 06/01/1958
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14667027