Handbook of implicit learning / edited by Michael A. Stadler, Peter A. Frensch
- Thousand Oaks : Sage Publications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 636 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Stadler, Michael A.
Frensch, Peter A.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Differences and commonalities between implicit learning and implicit memory / Axel Buchner and Werner Wippich -- One concept, multiple meanings : how to define the concept of implicit learning / Peter A. Frensch -- Distinguishing implicit from explicit learning : awareness or intention? / Michael A. Stadler and Henry L. Roediger -- Implicit learning of invariant features? / Dianne Berry and Josephine Cock -- Implicit learning of loosely defined structures / Joachim Hoffman and Iring Koch -- Artificial grammar learning and the mere exposure effect : emotional preference tasks and the implicit learning process / Louis Manza, Diane Zizak and Arthur S. Reber -- Project grammarama revisited : generativity of implicitly acquired knowledge / Robert C. Mathews and Barbara P. Cochran -- Implicit learning : methodological issues and evidence of unique characteristics / Jonathan M. Reed and Peder J. Johnson -- Multiple forms of implicit learning / Carol A. Seger -- Implicit sequence learning : the truth is in the details / Axel Cleeremans and Luis Jiminez -- Implicit sequence learning from a cognitive neuroscience perspective : what, how and where / Tim Curran -- Implicit learning of perceptual and motor sequences : evidence for independent learning systems / Thomas Goschke -- Aging and the development of learning / William J. Hoyer and Amy E. Lincourt -- The role of attention in implicit sequence learning : exploring the limits of the cognitive unconscious / Andrew T. Hsaio and Arthur S. Reber -- Learning and development : the implicit knowledge assumption reconsidered / Pierre Perruchet and Annie Vinter -- Implicit knowledge in sequential learning tasks / David R. Shanks and Theresa Johnstone -- Implicit learning and motor skill learning in older subjects : an extension of the processing speed theory / Daniel B. Willingham.
- 0761901973 (cloth : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1466729