Technical Department letter, weekly, May 18, 1944--July 6, 1944 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1944. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains work summaries for the week of May 18th, 1944 at the Hanford Atomic Products Operation. Canning, stack gas disposal, and graphite testing are discussed. (JL)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/20/1944., "hw--7-116-del.", "DE92006559", and Bugbee, S.J.; Mackey, B.H.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 05/01/1944 - 05/01/1944
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14667418