Thorium utilization program. Quarterly progress report for the period ending May 31, 1976. [Fuel element crushing, solids handling, fluidized-bed combustion, aqueous separations, solvent extraction, off-gas studies, semiremote handling systems, alternative head-end processing, and fuel recycle design] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 226 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The work reported includes the development of unit processes and equipment for reprocessing of High-Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactor (HTGR) fuel and the design and development of an integrated line to demonstrate the head end of HTGR reprocessing using unirradiated fuel materials. Work is also described on trade-off studies concerning the required design of recycle facilities for the large-scale recycle of HTGR fuels in order to guide the development activities for HTGR fuel recycle.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/30/1976., "ga-a-13949", Not Available., and General Atomic Co., San Diego, Calif. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14667497