Trip report. Eurochemic company assistance [electronic resource] : Hanford Atomic Products Operation spent fuel processing technology
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1959. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Information obtained from HAPO during visit by M.K. Twichell, UCNC, and E.M. Shank, ORNL, is given. Included are the tentative procedures for obtaining and transmitting information to the Eurochemic company. Discussions are given on pulsed columns, corrosion, puse generators, centrifuges, valves, in-line instrumentation, evaporators, resin column design, off-gas processing, solvent recovery, liquid-waste handling, process control, equipment decontamination, criticality, radiation protection, diluent, and solvent stability, backmixing in a pulsed column, and use of 40% TBP in the purex flowsheet.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/23/1959., "cf-58-11-51(rev.1)(del.)", and Shank, E.M.
View MARC record | catkey: 14667560