COG - Special Features of Interest to Criticality Safety Practitioners [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2010.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 5 pages; size: 0.2 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- COG is a modern, general-purpose, high fidelity, multi-particle transport code developed at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory specifically for use in deep penetration (shielding) and criticality safety calculations. This paper describes some features in COG of special interest to criticality safety practitioners.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at: American Nuclear Society, San Diego, CA, United States, Jun 13 - Jun 17, 2010.
Buck, R M; Heinrichs, D P; Krass, A W; Lent, E M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14668195