Nuclear Data Sheets for A=213 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 633-680 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Evaluated spectroscopic data and level schemes from radioactive decay and nuclear reaction studies are presented for all nuclei with mass number A=213. This evaluation for A=213 supersedes the earlier one by Y. A. Akovali (1992Ak01), published in Nuclear Data Sheets 66, 237 (1992).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbnl--63208
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nuclear Data Sheets for A=213 108 3 FT
Basunia, M. S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14668465