BG/L Calculations of the QCD Critical Temperature and Equation of State [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 5 pages; size: 0.1 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We summarize the latest results from performing Lattice QCD calculations with two different discretization schemes, asqtad and p4fat3, on the LLNL BG/L supercomputer, and present a plan for continued running to complete the calculation of the QCD transition temperature and equation of state.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/02/2007., "ucrl-tr-236946", and Schmidt, C; Gottlieb, S; Cheng, M; Gupta, R; Karsch, F; Petreczky, P; Mawhinney, R; Heller, U; Jung, C; Toussaint, D; Huebner, K; DeTar, C; Vranas, P; Laermann, E; Sugar, R; Soltz, R; Christ, N; Bazavov, A; Levkova, L; Luu, T; Renfrew, D; Soeldner, W; Battacharya, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14668541