Possible problems in ENDF/B-VI.r8 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 6 pages; size: 0.2 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document lists the problems that we encountered in processing ENDF/B-VI.r8 that we suspect are problems with ENDF/B-VI.r8 itself. It also contains a comparison of linear interpolation methods. Finally, this documents proposes an alternative to the current scheme of reporting problems to the ENDF community.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at: Cross Section Evaluation Working Group Annual Meeting, Upton, NY, United States, Nov 04 - Nov 07, 2003.
Brown, D; Hedstrom, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14668556