Spectra and Binding Energy Predictions of Chiral Interactions for 7Li [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 14 pages; size: 0.3 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Using the no-core shell model approach, we report on the first results for ⁷Li based on the next-to-next-to-leading order chiral nuclear interaction. Both, two-nucleon and three-nucleon interactions are taken into account. We show that the p-shell nuclei are sensitive to the subleading parts of the chiral interactions including three-nucleon forces. Though chiral interactions are soft, we do not observe overbinding for this p-shell nucleus and find a realistic description for the binding energy, excitation spectrum and radius.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/30/2005., "ucrl-jrnl-217514", Physical Review C, vol. 73, N/A, June 19, 2006, pp. 064002 FT, and Navratil, P; Barrett, B R; Vary, J P; Nogga, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14668609