Two-Photon Exchange Model for Production of NeutralMeson Pairs in e+ e- Annihilation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A vector-dominance two-photon exchange model is proposed to explain the recently observed production of ρ°ρ° and ρ°φ pairs in e⁺e⁻ annihilation at 10.58 GeV with the BaBar detector. All the observed features of the data--angular and decay distributions, rates--are in agreement with the model. Predictions are made for yet-unobserved final states.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/10/2006., "slac-pub-11905", "hep-ph/0606155", and Snyder, A.; Davier, M.; Peskin, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14668696