Simulations of the radiation-flow within a silica-aerogel target [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We propose to field a series of experiments to study the flow of radiation through silica-aerogel targets. The soft x-rays are generated by the Z-machine at Sandia National Laboratories. We have completed simulations of the experiments using 2-D Lagrangian and Eulerian codes. The results of the calculations for one of the targets are presented here.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Submitted to: ICOPS 2002.
Peterson, D. L.; Wood, B. P.; Aubrey, J. B.; Kyrala, George A.
View MARC record | catkey: 14668989