End-to-End Radiographic Systems Simulation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the final report of a one-year, Laboratory-Directed Research and Development (LDRD) project at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL). The objective of this project was to develop a validated end-to-end radiographic model that could be applied to both x-rays and protons. The specific objectives were to link hydrodynamic, transport, and magneto-hydrodynamic simulation software for purposes of modeling radiographic systems. In addition, optimization and analysis algorithms were to be developed to validate physical models and optimize the design of radiographic facilities.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/23/1999., "la-ur-99-3023", and Mathews, A.; Kwan, T.; Snell, C.; Buescher, K.; Adams, K.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/23/1999 - 07/23/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14669186