Intrinsic operators for the electromagnetic nuclear current [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1996. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 436 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The intrinsic electromagnetic nuclear meson exchange charge and current operators arising from a separation of the center-of-mass motion are derived for a one-boson-exchange model for the nuclear interaction with scalar, pseudoscalar and vector meson exchange including leading order relativistic terms. Explicit expressions for the meson exchange operators corresponding to the different meson types are given in detail for a two-nucleon system. These intrinsic operators are to be evaluated between intrinsic wave functions in their center-of-mass frame.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1996., "doe/er/40150-1627", " jlab-thy-96-07", " mkph-t-96-24", " nucl-th/9609058", Nucl.Phys. A614 (1997) 289-336 FT, and J. Adam, Jr.; H. Arenhovel.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14669341