Application of Pauli-Villars Regularization and Discretized Light-Cone Quantization to a (3+1)-Dimensional Model [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We apply Pauli--Villars regularization and discrete light-cone quantization to the nonperturbative solution of a (3+1)-dimensional model field theory. The matrix eigenvalue problem is solved for the lowest-mass state with use of the complex symmetric Lanczos algorithm. This permits the calculation of each Fock-sector wave function, and from these we obtain values for various quantities, such as average multiplicities and average momenta of constituents, structure functions, and a form factor slope.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Brodsky, Stanley J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14669342