Data testing of ENDF/B-VI [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A number of the fast reactor and thermal reactor benchmarks have been analyzed using nuclear data from ENDF/B-VI Release 2. Data were prepared with the NJOY nuclear data processing system in MATXS and ACE formats. Transport calculations were preformed with ONEDANT and TWODANT using transport tables prepared by the TRANSX code and with the MCNP Monte Carlo code.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1994., "la-ur--94-1541", " conf-940507--21", "DE94013247", International conference on nuclear data for science and technology: nuclear data for the twenty-first century,Gatlinburg, TN (United States),9-13 May 1994., and MacFarlane, R.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14669648