Boltzmann-Langevin transport model for heavy-ion collisions [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Heavy-ion collisions at intermediate energies exhibit catastrophic phenomena which requires descriptions based on stochastic transport models. First, the Boltzmann-Langevin model, which provides an example of such stochastic approaches, is briefly described. Then, a projection method for obtaining numerical solutions of the Boltzmann-Langevin equation is discussed. Finally, some applications of the model to heavy-ion collisions are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
NATO Advanced Study Institute on hot and dense nuclear matter,Bodrum (Turkey),26 Sep - 9 Oct 1993.
Tennessee Technological Univ., Cookeville, TN (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14669649