Nuclear spectroscopy with direct relations II. Proceedings [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1964. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 540 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Symposium on Nuclear Spectroscopy with Direct Reactions, sponsored and organized by Argonne National Laboratory under the auspices of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission, was held on 9-11 March 1964 at the Center for Continuing Education, University of Chicago. The present volume contains the invited papers along with abstracts or summaries of the few short papers selected for their special relevance to the topics of the invited lecturers . Edited versions of the discussions are also included.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1964., "anl--6878", Symposium on Nuclear Spectroscopy with Direct Reactions, Chicago, IL (United States), 9-11 Mar 1964., and Throw, F. E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14669651