Central collisions of heavy ions. Progress report, October 1, 1991--September 31, 1992 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes the activities of the Heavy Ion Physics Group at the University of California, Riverside from October 1, 1991 to September 30, 1992. During this period, the program focused on particle production at AGS energies, and correlation studies at the Bevalac in nucleus-nucleus central collisions. As part of the PHENIX collaboration, contributions were made to the Preliminary Conceptual Design Report (pCDR), and work on a RHIC silicon microstrip detector R&D project was performed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/40271--t3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
California Univ., Riverside, CA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1991 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14669758