Summary of heavy ion theory [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Can we study hot QCD using nuclear collisions? Can we learn about metallic hydrogen from the impact of comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 on Jupiter? The answer to both questions may surprise you! I summarize progress in relativistic heavy ion theory reported at DPF `94 in the parallel sessions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--60809
E 1.99: conf-940816--38
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
8. meeting Division of Particles and Fields of the American Physical Society,Albuquerque, NM (United States),2-6 Aug 1994.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14669850