N/sub p/. N/sub n/ systematics and their implications [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A substantial simplification of the systematics in nuclear phase transition regions is obtained if the data are plotted against the product, N/sub p/.N/sub n/, of the number of valence protons and neutrons instead of against N, Z, or A as is usually done. Such a scheme leads to a unified view of nuclear transition regions and to a simplified scheme for collective model calculations. 7 refs., 5 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-37159
E 1.99: conf-850942-36
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
190. American Chemical Society national meeting, Chicago, IL, USA, 8 Sep 1985.
Koeln Univ. (Germany, F.R.). Inst. fuer Kernphysik
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14670207