Searching for existing nuclear data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- As an example of finding existing data useful for high energy and heavy ion materials analysis the Nuclear Structure References of Brookhaven National Laboratory's National Nuclear Data Center was searched. The search was limited to incident ions of mass ≤ 7 amu (excluding alphas) with energies under 100 MeV, and the target nuclei were limited to mass ≤ 30 amu. Ease of use, time necessary for retrieval as well as pertinence was explored. Examples of applicable data found during the search are presented. 8 refs., 1 tab.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1989., "la-ur-90-493", " conf-8906186--7", "DE90007535", Materials Research Society materials analysis workshop, Albuquerque, NM (USA), 14-17 Jun 1989., and Maggiore, C.J. . Center for Materials Sc; Tesmer, J.R.; Cokal, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14670299