Ground state spontaneous fission half-lives from thorium to fermium [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1988. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Measurements of the half-lives for spontaneous fission of the nuclidic ground states of elements from thorium to fermium have been compiled and evaluated. Recommended values are presented. An attempt has been made to distinguish between spontaneous fission and heavy ion emission. Spontaneously fissioning isomers have not been considered here. The difference between even-even nuclides and odd-even, even-odd and odd-odd nuclides are discussed. 3 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1988., "bnl-ncs-41884", " conf-890406-4", "DE89002183", Fifty years with nuclear fission conference, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, 25 Apr 1989., and Holden, N.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14670376