Review of CERN heavy-ion physics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (28 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Results from the heavy-ion experiments at the CERN SPS are reviewed in the context of possible formation and identification of a quark-gluon plasma (QGP).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1991., "lbl-31483", " conf-9108186--2", "DE92010259", Relativistic aspects of nuclear physics, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), 2-30 Aug 1991., and Odyniec, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14670659