Status report to the DOE Nuclear Data Committee. [Research at ORNL] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 39 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report was prepared for the DOE Nuclear Data Committee and covers work performed at ORNL since March 1977 in areas of nuclear data of relevance to the U.S. applied nuclear energy program. The report was mostly generated through a review of abstracts of work completed to the point of being subjected to some form of publication in the open literature, formal ORNL reports, ORNL technical memoranda, progress reports, or presentation at technical conferences. As much as possible, the complete abstract of the original publication is presented with only minor editing. In a few cases progress reports were written specifically for this publication. The editors have selected the materials to be included in this report on the basis of perceived interests of DOE Nuclear Data Committee members and cannot claim completeness. 2 figures.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Perey, F.G.; Gentry, J.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14670735