Topics in relativistic heavy-ion collisions. [Mechanism] [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The activities of the last few years in the field of relativistic heavy-ion collisions are reviewed. The current understanding of the reaction mechanism is described. Several recent topics are reported. 48 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on high energy physics and nuclear structure, Vancouver, Canada, 13 Aug 1979.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671341