Nuclear stopping power in high-energy collisions [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We study the degree of nuclear stopping from the viewpoint of the slowing down of a nucleon as it passes through a nucleus. The analysis of the p + A ..-->.. p + X data of Bailey shows that the degree of nuclear stopping is large. 21 refs., 4 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1987., "conf-8706166-1", "DE87011643", International symposium on medium energy physics, Beijing, China, 23 Jun 1987., and Wong, Cheuk-Yin.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671372