Nuclear-like states of quark matter [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In a world with only one flavor of light quark, QCD suggests that the low energy states of quark matter are similar to nuclei, but are not well represented as collections of baryons. Except for the existence of open nucleon channels, the same would be true for the actual, two-light-flavor world. 3 refs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-86-2217
E 1.99: conf-860575-10
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. conference on particle and nuclear physics, Lake Louise, Canada, 26 May 1986.
Schmidt, K.E.; Stephenson, G.J. Jr.; Goldman, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671536