Study of material properties using channeling radiation [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 19 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A possible application for channeling radiation is for investigating the properties of crystals in which the channeling occurs. In this paper we present some general considerations concerning channeling radiation as a measurement technique, and then we proceed to describe several specific examples.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "conf-8603114-3", "DE86014226", Workshop on relativistic channeling Acquafredda di Maratea, Maratea, Italy, 31 Mar 1986., Park, H.; Klein, R.K.; Kephart, J.O.; Datz, S.; Berman, B.L.; Pantell, R.H., Stanford Univ., CA (USA), Bell Telephone Labs., Inc., Allentown, PA (USA), and George Washington Univ., Washington, DC (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671537