150-m measurement of 0. 880- to 100. 0-keV neutron transmissions through four samples of /sup 238/U [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 51 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Energy Research and Development Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In order to study the /sup 238/U + n total cross section, neutron transmissions through 0.076-, 0.254-, 1.080-, and 3.620-cm-thick samples of isotopically enriched /sup 238/U have been measured from 0.880 to 100.0 keV using a time-of-flight technique over a path length of 150 meters with the ORELA pulsed source and a 13-mm-thick Li-glass detector. The measurement is described in detail and both a listing and figures of the resulting transmissions are given. An absolute energy scale accurate to 2 parts in 10,000 was established.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Weaver, H.; de Saussure, G.; Olsen, D. K.; Perez, R. B.; Difilippo, F. C.; Ingle, R. W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671570