M1-E2 mixing ratios of gamma-ground transitions in /sup 168/Er [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The L subshell ratios of four ..gamma..-g transitions in /sup 168/Er have been measured with the high resolution, iron, ..beta..-spectrometer at the Institut Laue-Langevin. The reduced M1-E2 mixing ratios are not consistent with the values predicted by Warner on the basis of IBA-1. It may be possible to explain the results in IBA-2 in terms of the ..delta..K = 1 mixing of the gamma-band and the pure antisymmetric states such as the 1+ isovector mode.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-35323
E 1.99: conf-840906-7
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Capture gamma-ray spectroscopy conference, Knoxville, TN, USA, 10 Sep 1984.
Warner, D.D.; Colvin, G.C.; Gelletly, W.; Schreckenbach, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671713