Particle-core coupling calculations for the positive parity states in the odd-mass HG isotopes as a test of IBA core descriptions [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A particle-core coupling calculation has been made for the positive parity states in the odd-mass Hg isotopes, A = 187 to 197. This work employed the results of recent calculations with mixing between different boson numbers to describe the even-mass Hg cores. Comparison between the calculated results and the experimental scheme can be interpreted as a test of the core description. 9 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1984., "conf-8405231-7", "DE85001895", International workshop on interacting boson-boson and boson-fermion systems, Gull Lake, MI, USA, 28 May 1984., Wood, J.L.; Semmes, P.B.; Leander, G.A., Georgia Inst. of Tech., Atlanta (USA), and Oak Ridge Associated Universities, Inc., TN (USA)
- Funding Information:
- AS05-80ER10599, AS05-76ER03346, and AC05-76OR00033
View MARC record | catkey: 14671778