0. 9 a Gev /sup 238/U on /sup 238/U collisions in the LBL streamer chamber. Appendix A [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Charged particle exclusive data for high multiplicity U on U events are reported. Analyses are based on comparison with Cugnon's intranuclear cascade model, and the explosion-evaporation simulation of Fai and Randrup. The azimuthal structure of the observed events shows evidence of collective flow. The widely used flow angle methodology proves to be relatively insensitive to collective effects under the conditions of the present experiment. An isotropic pattern of ejectile emission is not reached at maximum multiplicity. 18 refs., 4 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1984., "conf-8410210-14", "DE86016132", 7. high energy heavy ion study conference, Darmstadt, F.R. Germany, 8 Oct 1984., Poe, R.T.; Liu, Y.M.; Keane, D.; Fung, S.Y.; Beavis, D.; VanDalen, G.; Vient, M.; Gorn, W., and California Univ., Riverside (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671788