Particle spectra near mid-rapidity studied with Chereknov-Complex system in 14. 5 A/center dot/GeV Si + Au collisions [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Cherenkov Complex system (CC-system) in the E-802 experiment at AGS was successfully operated in the heavy in running a AGS. Brief description of the system is given. Preliminary obtained particle spectra for pions. Kaons, and protons near mid-rapidity region in 14.5 A/center dot/GeV Si + Au collisions are presented. The spectra shape and the relative yields are compared with those in p + 'N' and p + Au collisions. 5 refs., 4 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Quark Matter '88: 7th international conference on ultrarelativistic nucleus-nucleus collisions, Lenox, MA, USA, 26 Sep 1988.
Chu, Y.Y.; Bond, P.D.; Betts, R.R.; Akiba, Y.; Hamagaki, H.; Beavis, D.; Bloomer, M.A.; Chasman, C.; Birstein, L.; Abbottj, T.; Albuger, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671802