Progress report No. 32, 9 September 1975--12 December 1975 [electronic resource].
- Cambridge, Mass. : Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1975.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The completion of a study of the applications of the finite element method to neutron diffusion problems in two and three dimensions is reported. In addition, short summaries of present research in nonlinear methods for solving finite element equations, collocation methods, time dependent response matrix techniques, and determination of equivalent homogenized group parameters are presented. (SDF)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Henry, A.F.; Hansen, K.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671861