Averaging sigma(n,. gamma. ) in the transition region E/sub n/ = 1-150 keV [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The technique of determining a smooth average neutron capture cross section by least squares adjustment of strength functions is illustrated for /sup 179/Hf(n,..gamma..) high resolution data from ORELA. The s-, p- and d-wave neutron strength functions and GAMMA/sub ..gamma..// <D/sub l=0> found agree well with systematics, model calculations and other experimental information despite their strong correlation when determined solely from the capture data.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1982., "conf-820438-2", "DE82013439", NEANDC/NEACRP specialists meeting on fast-neutron capture cross sections, Argonne, IL, USA, 20 Apr 1982., and Macklin, R.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14671999